Hummel Coan & Sage LLC is a well respected firm with roots dating back to 1978. We meet the needs of clients statewide in Kentucky, and also throughout Southern Indiana. We are dedicated to providing our clients with high-quality legal representation performed on a timely basis, at a reasonable cost. Hummel Coan & Sage is a preeminent peer-rated law firm by Martindale-Hubbell, America’s most recognized attorney rating source.
Our law firm also has many years of courtroom experience. While most cases are settled, if a client’s case requires a trial because the case cannot be fairly settled, the lawyers at Hummel Coan & Sage know how to try the case before a judge or a jury.
The attorneys at Hummel Coan & Sage have displayed the ability to consistently provide quality legal representation throughout Louisville, the entire state of Kentucky, and Southern Indiana. An article conducted by The Courier-Journal showcases the law firm and clearly depicts the relationships and abilities of the partners at Hummel Coan & Sage. Click the link below to view article.
- $3.6 million verdict for wrongful death in products liability matter
- $2.5 million structured settlement for severe leg injury to barge worker
- $2.4 million settlement for wrongful death of motorcyclist
- $1.55 million settlement for wrongful death of motorcyclist
- $950,000 verdict for wrongful death due to surgical negligence
- $800,000 verdict for wrongful death at tractor pull
- $595,000 for back injury from multi-vehicle accident